Alpha Alpha Chi Omega encourages inactive members to return to active membership status.
For more information on updating your membership status, please contact Membership Chair at email@example.com.
Meetings of the Alpha Alpha Chi Omega are ONLY open to members of the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated ®. General body meetings are held at 3:00 p.m., on the 3rd Saturday of each month from September through June, unless otherwise indicated.
Visiting members are welcome to attend general body meetings with proper identification and verification documents. Prior to arriving, please complete the Visiting Member Form. Once received and information confirmed, you will receive an email with further information.
Upon arrival, please check-in and present verification to the Door Keeper. Acceptable forms of verification are a Picture ID and one of the following:
- A recent financial card
- A transfer verification form from a chapter with proper signature(s)
- An Ivy Leaf magazine with address label attached
- All meetings are business/business casual unless otherwise indicated.
- Individuals seeking membership in Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated ® will NOT be admitted into chapter meetings.
- Suspended members must adhere to the Constitution and Bylaws of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated ®; as such attendance is not permissible